- Lists of names, addresses, events, dates, etc., usually presented in a single chronological or numerical sequence.
- Registers (Lists)
- Informational works
- found: Reitz, J.M. ODLIS : online dictionary for library and information science, July 28, 2014 (register: Also refers to a list of names, addresses, events, dates, etc., usually compiled in a single chronological or numerical sequence and maintained as an official log or record)
- found: Thesaurus for graphic materials, via WWW, July 28, 2014 (Registers. UF Rosters. BT Books)
- found: LCSH (Registers. Use subdivision Registers under names of countries, cities, etc., individual corporate bodies and families, and under classes of persons, ethnic groups, individual wars, and topical headings; and headings beginning with the word Registers, for lists of names of persons, organizations, objects, etc., without addresses or other identifying data)
- found: Görlach, M. An alphabetical list of English text types, in Text types and the history of English, c2004: p. 69 (register: 1 written record or collection of entries, 2 official records of legal, parliamentary or public nature, 3 entry in register, 4 record-book (of baptisms etc.))
Lists of names, addresses, events, dates, etc., usually presented in a single chronological or numerical sequence.
- 2014-12-01: new
- 2015-12-07: revised