- Rahway, N.J.
- Ocala, Fla.
Field of Activity
- (lcsh) Detective and mystery stories
- found: His The blood of the wicked, 2007: ECIP t.p. (Leighton D. Gage) book t.p (Leighton Gage)
- found: His Every bitter thing, c2010: ECIP t.p. (Leighton Gage) data view (lived in Australia, Europe, and South America and traveled widely in Asia and Africa; fluent in 3 languages and conversant in 3 more; he and his wife divide their time between Paris, the Netherlands, the US, and Brazil, his wife's native country)
- found: The ways of evil men, 2014: CIP t.p. (Leighton Gage) data view (b. May 13, 1942; "the author of six previous novels in the Mario Silva series: Blood of the Wicked, Buried Strangers, Dying Gasp, Every Bitter Thing, A Vine in the Blood, and Perfect Hatred. He spends part of each year in Santana do Parnaiba, Brazil, and divides the rest of the year between Florida and the Netherlands")
- found: New York times (online), viewed Aug. 5, 2013 (in obituary published Aug. 2: Leighton Gage; b. May 13, 1942, Rahway, N.J.; d. July 26, Ocala, Fla., aged 71; former advertising man from New Jersey who found a second career writing crime novels about a Brazilian police detective)
- 2007-02-20: new
- 2013-08-05: revised