Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: His The resident home program, 1963.
- found: His Normal accidents, c1984: CIP t.p. (Charles Perrow) CIP data sheet (b. 2-9-25)
- found: Yale University Sociology, via WWW, March 20, 2013 (Charles B. Perrow; Professor Emeritus of Sociology, Yale University; Ph. D., University of California, Berkeley, 1960; an organizational theorist, he is the author of six books, including: The Radical Attack on Business (1972), Organizational Analysis: A Sociological View (1970), Complex Organizations: A Critical Essay (1972; 3rd ed., 1986), Normal Accidents: Living with High Risk Technologies (1984; revised, 1999), The AIDS Disaster: The Failure of Organizations in New York and the Nation (1990), Organizing America: Wealth, Power, and the Origins of American Capitalism (2002); his interests include the development of bureaucracy in the 19th Century, the radical movements of the 1960s, Marxian theories of industrialization and of contemporary crises, accidents in such high risk systems as nuclear plants, air transport, DNA research and chemical plants, protecting the nation's critical infrastructure, the prospects for democratic work organizations, and the origins of U.S. capitalism)
- found: Contemporary Authors, via WWW, March 20, 2013 (Charles Perrow; also known as Charles B. Perrow; born February 9, 1925 in Tacoma, WA; University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 1953, M.A., 1955, Ph. D., 1960; Sociologist; University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, began as instructor, became assistant professor, 1959-1963; University of Pittsburgh, began as instructor, became assistant professor, then associate professor, 1963-1966; University of Wisconsin, began as associate professor, became professor, 1966-1970; State University of New York at Stony Brook, professor, 1970-1981; Yale University, professor, 1981-1999, professor emeritus, 2000-)
- found: University of California, Berkeley Sociology, via WWW, March 20, 1013 (Charles Bryce Perrow (1953); Emeritus Professor of Sociology, Yale University; Dissertation Title: Authority, Goals, and Prestige in a General Hospital)
- 1980-03-31: new
- 2013-03-23: revised