- found: His The Vendée, 1964.
- found: His Coercion, capital, and European states ... 1990: CIP t.p. (Charles Tilly, New School for Social Research) CIP data sheet (b. 5/27/29)
- found: Wikipedia WWW site, May 1, 2008 (Charles Tilly; b. May 20, 1929, Lombard, Ill.; d. Apr. 29, 2008; American sociologist, political scientist, and historian)
- found: New York times WWW site, May 2, 2008 (Charles Tilly; b. May 27, 1929, Lombard, Ill.; d. Tuesday [Apr. 29, 2008], the Bronx, aged 78; social scientist who combined historical interpretation and quantitative analysis in a voluminous outpouring of work to forge often novel intellectual interpretations)
- found: Columbia University WWW site, May 2, 2008 (in announcement of Tilly's joining the faculty, dated Sept. 9, 1996: Charles Tilly; b. May 20, 1929, Lombard, Ill.)
- found: Info. converted from 678, 2012-10-02 (b. 1929)
- 1980-04-18: new
- 2012-10-14: revised