- Grinveĭ, Dzh.
- Groeneweg, Johannes
- Organization: University of Denver
- Organization: University of Colorado (Boulder campus)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: His American folksongs of protest, 1953.
- found: Wikipedia, May 28, 2015 (Greenway, John; born Johannes Groeneweg, 1919, Liverpool, England, died 1991; author, singer, and scholar who focused on American folk songs of protest; professor of English at Denver University in the 1960s; professor of anthropology in the late 1960s through the 1970s at the University of Colorado in Boulder; authored or edited 19 books, wrote hundreds of articles and reviews, and was editor of the Journal of American folklore, Southwestern lore, and Western folklore)
- found: Journal of American folklore, spring 1992: obituaries (John Greenway; born Johannes Groeneweg, 1919, Liverpool, England; United States citizen; died October 1991, Rifle, Colorado)
- found: Social Security death index, May 28, 2015 (John Greenway; born December 15, 1919, died October 15, 1991; last known residence: Boulder, Colorado)
- 1980-06-13: new
- 2015-05-29: revised