Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: His Accents on opera, 1953.
- found: His Bringing soprano arias to life, 1990: CIP t.p. (Boris Goldovsky) data sheet (b. 1908)
- found: Int ww in music, 8th ed. (Goldovsky, Boris; b. 6-7-1908, Moscow; pianist, conductor)
- found: Baker's biographical dictionary of twentieth-century classical musicians, 1997 (Goldovsky, Boris; b. June 7, 1908, Moscow; Russian-American pianist, conductor, opera producer)
- found: New York Times, Feb. 16, 2001 (Boris Goldovsky, 92, conductor, pianist, lecturer, and opera impresario, d. Feb. 15, 2001, Brookline, Mass.; b. June 7, 1908, Moscow)
- 1980-07-21: new
- 2001-02-20: revised