- [Charlton Heston (1924-2008) was an American film actor.]
- Carter, John Charles
- Carter, John Charleton
- Carter, John Charlton
- Carter, Charles, 1924-2008
- Easton, Charles, 1924-2008
- Heston, Chuck
- Evanston, Ill.
- Beverly Hills, Calif.
- (itoamc) Actor
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Bible. O.T. Pentateuch. English. Selections. 1959. Charlton Heston reads from the Five Books of Moses. [Phonodisc] 1959.
- found: Internet movie database, June 5, 2004 (Charlton Heston; b. Oct. 4, 1924, Evanston, Ill.; birth name, John Charles Carter ; actor, 1940s-2000s)
- found: All movie guide, June 5, 2004 (Charlton Heston; b. Oct. 4, 1924; birth name, John Charleton Carter)
- found: Celebrity biographies in Lexis Nexis, June 5, 2004 (Charlton Heston; born Charles Carter, Oct. 4, 1924)
- found: Associated Press State & Local Wire, May 21, 2001 (Charlton Heston, re-elected to his fourth term as president of the National Rifle Association)
- found: Halliwell's WW in the movies, c1999: p. 195 (Charlton Heston, b. 1924; birth name, John Charlton Carter)
- found: Wikipedia, Apr. 7, 2008 (Charlton Heston; b. John Charles Carter, Oct. 4, 1923, Evanston, Ill.; d. Apr. 5, 2008, Beverly Hills, Calif.)
- found: IMDb, Apr. 7, 2008 (Charlton Heston; b. Oct. 24, 1924, Evanston, Ill.; d. Apr. 5, 2008, Beverly Hills, Calif.; alternate name: Charlton Easton; birth name: John Charles Carter; nickname: Chuck)
[Charlton Heston (1924-2008) was an American film actor.]
- 1980-07-01: new
- 2012-12-06: revised