- Bundy, Mac
- Boston, Mass.
- Boston, Mass.
- Organization: (naf) Harvard University. Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- Organization: (naf) United States. Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs
- Affiliation Start: 19610120
- Affiliation End: 19660228
- Organization: (naf) Ford Foundation
- Affiliation Start: 1966
- Affiliation End: 1979
- Organization: (naf) New York University
- Affiliation Start: 1979
- Affiliation End: 1989
- Organization: (naf) Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Affiliation Start: 1990
- Affiliation End: 1996
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Zero hour ... c1940.
- found: The Americas in 1997, c1997: p. v. (McGeorge Bundy; Nat'l Security Advisor to Presidents Kennedy and Johnson, former pres. of the Ford Foundation; Bd. of Dir., Inter-American Dialogue; d. 1996)
- found: Harvard University gazette, Feb. 1, 2001: p. 13 (b. Mar. 30, 1919; d. Sept. 16, 1996)
- found: Wikipedia, July 19, 2013 (McGeorge Bundy; McGeorge "Mac" Bundy; born March 30, 1919 in Boston; died September 16, 1996 in Boston; United States National Security Advisor to Presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson from January 20, 1961 to February 28, 1966, and president of the Ford Foundation from 1966 through 1979; he is known primarily for his role in escalating the involvement of the United States in Vietnam during the Kennedy and Johnson administrations; Bundy served as a tenured professor of government at Harvard University, despite having only a bachelor's degree and never having taken any classes in government; in 1953, Bundy was appointed dean of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Harvard at the age of thirty-four, the youngest in the school's history; from 1979 to 1989 he was a professor of history at New York University; he was scholar-in-residence at the Carnegie Corporation from 1990 to 1996; from 1945 to 1947 Bundy co-authored recently retired United States Secretary of War Henry L. Stimson's third-person autobiography, On Active Service in Peace and War, which was published in 1947)
- found: Info. converted from 678, 2012-10-02 (b. 1919)
- 1980-07-28: new
- 2013-07-20: revised