Brock, Thomas D.
Brock, Thomas D.
- Brock, Thomas Dale
- Organization: University of Wisconsin--Madison
- Organization: Indiana University
- Organization: Western Reserve University
- Organization: Society of American Bacteriologists
- Organization: Upjohn Company
Field of Activity
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Francis Brock and descendants, 2001: t.p. (Thomas D. Brock) p. 109 (Thomas Dale Brock, b. 10 Sept. 1926, Cleveland, Ohio)
- found: His Milestones in microbiology, 1961.
- found: His Ringwald family in Wagenstadt (Baden) Germany and Chillicothe, Ohio, 2008: p. 104 (m. Mary Louise Louden in 1952 divorced in 1971; m. Katherine Serat Middleton in 1971; 1971 joined the faculty of the Dept. of Bacteriology, University of Wisconsin-Madison ... became Emeritus in 1990; author of Biology of microorganisms; owned and operated Science Tech Publishers; editor and publisher of Historic Madison: a journal of the Four Lake Region; wrote Shorewood Hills: an illustrated history; village historian and archivist)
- found: Info. converted from 678, 2012-10-02 (b. 1926; Ph.D.)
- found: Wikipedia, webstie viewed October 10, 2014 (Thomas D. Brock; Thomas Dale Brock; born September 10, 1926, Cleveland, Ohio; American microbiologists; B.Sc. (1949), M.Sc. (1950), and Ph.D. (1952) Ohio State University in botany; took position in antibiotics research at Upjohn Company in Kalamazoo, Michigan where he became self-taught in microbiology and molecular biology; member of the American Society of Bacteriologists; In 1957 joined the faculty of the Department of Biology at Western Reserve University; 1960 became professor of bacteriology at Indiana University; moved to University of Wisconsin--Madison in 1971; currenty resides in and operates Pleasant Valley Conservatory in Dane County, Wisconsin)
- 1980-07-30: new
- 2014-10-14: revised