- Albany, N.Y.
- Greenwich Village, New York, N.Y.
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: His Women and vodka, 1956.
- found: New York times WWW site, June 8, 2010 (in obituary published June 7: David Markson; b. David Merrill Markson, Dec. 20, 1927, Albany; d. Friday [June 4, 2010], Greenwich Village, aged 82; his wry, elliptical novels probing the scattered mind of the artist and the unruly craft of making art were frequently called postmodern and experimental and almost always surprisingly engaging and underappreciated)
- found: Info. converted from 678, 2012-10-02 (b. 1927)
- found: Wittgenstein's mistress, 2012: t.p. (David Markson)
- found: SSDI, Jan. 17, 2013 (David M. Markson; b. Dec. 20, 1927; d. June 4, 2010)
- found: Wikipedia WWW site, Jan. 17, 2013 (David Merrill Markson; b. Dec. 20, 1927 in Albany, N.Y.; d. June 4, 2010 in Greenwich Village, N.Y.; male; American novelist; M.A. from Columbia Univ.)
- found: Palleau-Papin, F. This is not a tragedy, 2011: t.p. (David Markson) p. xxviii (edits under the pseudonym Mark Merrill)
- found: The love-makers, 1956: t.p. (Mark Merrill; "pseudonym for David Markson" [Merrill's manuscript note])
- 1980-12-04: new
- 2013-05-31: revised