- Hinton, Milton
- Hifitz, Junior
- Vicksburg, Miss.
- Queens, New York, N.Y.
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: The Last of the blue devils [SR] p1978 (a.e.) container (Milt Hinton; double bassist)
- found: His Bass line, 1988: CIP t.p. (Milt Hinton) data sheet (b. 1910)
- found: Villegas, E. Very, very Villegas [SR] 1956?: label (Milton Hinton, bass)
- found: New Grove dict. of jazz (Hinton, Milt(on John) (the Judge); b. June 23, 1910, Vicksburg, MS; double bass player)
- found: Feather, L.G. Bio. enc. of jazz, 1999 (Hinton, Milt "Judge" (Milton); b. June 23, 1910, Vicksburg, MS; bass)
- found: New York Times, Dec. 21, 2000 (Milt Hinton, 90, dean of jazz bassists; d. Dec. 19, 2000, Queens, N.Y.)
- found: Butterfield, B. New York land Dixie [SR] 1956: container (Junior Hifitz, bass)
- found: All about jazz WWW site, July 24, 2007: Jazz musician pseudonyms (pseud., Junior Hifitz; real name, Milt Hinton)
- 1978-06-07: new
- 2012-10-06: revised