- Redmond, Eugene B.
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: His Sentry of the four golden pillars, 1970.
- found: Dumas, H. Goodbye, Sweetwater, c1988: t.p. (Eugene B. Redmond)
- found: Contemporary authors online, December 8, 2014: (Eugene B. Redmond, American writer; born December 1, 1937, in East St. Louis, IL; California State University, Sacramento, professor of English and poet-in- residence in ethnic studies, 1970-)
- found: Information from 678 field, converted Jan. 22, 2015 (contributing editor of The Monitor)
- found: African American National Biography, accessed March 22, 2015, via Oxford African American Studies Center database: (Redmond, Eugene B.; poet, editor, educator, publisher; born 01 December 1937 in St. Louis Missouri, United States; graduated from Southern Illinois University (1964); master's degree from Washington University in St. Louis (1966); associate editor of the East St. Louis Beacon (1961-1962); cofounded the Monitor, a weekly East St. Louis paper (1962); taught at Southern Illinois University (1966-1969) and Oblerlin College in Ohio (1969); professor of English and poet-in-residence at California State University, Sacramento (1970-1985); was named poet laureate of East St. Louis, Illinois (1976); taught at Wayne State University, Detroit (1989-1990); the Eugene B. Redmond Writers Club was founded in his honor (1986); donated a collection of posters, photos, writings and other mementos to the Southern Illinois University Lovejoy Library (2008); received Stephen Henderson Award, presented by the African American Literature and Culture Society)
- 1979-01-08: new
- 2015-06-08: revised