- [Dept. of Invertebrate Paleontology, Amer. Museum of Natural Hist.;] [b. 8/25/43]
- Eldredge, Niles (Robert Niles), 1943-
- Eldredge, Robert Niles
- Ridgewood, N.J.
- Organization: Curator, Dept. of Invertebrates, American Museum of Natural History
- Affiliation Start: 1969
- Organization: Adjunct Professor, City University of New York
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Rollins, H. B. Gastropoda and monoplacophora of the Solsville member, 1971.
- found: OCLC database, Dec. 13, 2001 (hdg.: Eldredge, Niles; usage: Niles Eldredge, Robert Niles Eldredge)
- found: Wikipedia, WWW, Feb. 3, 2011: (an American paleontologist; proposed the theory of punctuated equilibrium in 1972; In 1969, Eldredge became Curator in the Department of Invertebrates at the American Museum of Natural History, a position which he still holds; he is also Adjunct Professor at the City University of New York; his home in Ridgewood, New Jersey)
[Dept. of Invertebrate Paleontology, Amer. Museum of Natural Hist.;] [b. 8/25/43]
- 1979-01-23: new
- 2013-01-07: revised