- The Beatles
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Shepherd, B. The true story of The Beatles, 1964.
- found: Uriel, Y. ha-Biṭels, 1993.
- found: Narichakha gi Biĭtŭls, c1991.
- found: Oskolki neba, ili, Podlinnai͡a istorii͡a "Bitlz", 1997.
- found: The complete idiot's guide to The Beatles, c1998: p. 86 (list of earlier names, chronologically: The Black Jacks, The Quarry Men, Johnny and the Moondogs, The Nerk Twins, The Beatals, The Silver Beetles, The Silver Beets, The Beatles, The Silver Beetles, The Silver Beatles, The Beatles (Aug. 16, 1960- ) p. 111 (My Bonnie was credited to Tony Sheridan & The Beat Brothers because "The Beatles" sounded similar to a German slang word)
- found: Wikipedia, Nov. 2, 2012 (The Beatles were an English rock band formed in Liverpool in 1960 who became the most commercially successful and critically acclaimed act in the history of popular music; Origin: Liverpool, England; Genres: Rock, pop; Years active: 1960-70; Principal members: John Lennon (1960-69); Paul McCartney (1960-70); George Harrison (1960-70); Ringo Starr (1962-70); "Michelle" is a love ballad by The Beatles, mainly written by Paul McCartney, with the middle eight co-written with John Lennon. It is featured on their Rubber Soul album. The song is unique among The Beatles' other recordings in that its lyrics are partially in French)
- found: All Music, Jan. 30, 2014 (The Beatles; Group Members: George Harrison, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Pete Best, Ringo Starr, Stuart Sutcliffe)
- [Machine-derived non-Latin script reference project.]
- [Non-Latin script reference not evaluated.]
- 1979-04-09: new
- 2014-12-16: revised