- Luttwak, Edward N.
- Arad, Romania
- Organization: University of Bath
- Organization: Johns Hopkins University
- Organization: Georgetown University
Field of Activity
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: His Coup d'état, 1968.
- found: His The grand strategy of the Soviet Union, c1983: t.p. (Edward N. Luttwak) jkt. (sr. fellow, Center for Strategic and International Studies, Georgetown Univ.; consultant to U.S. Dept. of Defense)
- found: WWA, 1982-83 (Luttwak, Edward Nicolae; b. Arad, Transylvania, Nov. 4, 1942)
- found: Wikipedia, viewed 15 August 2013 (Edward Nicolae Luttwak (born November 4, 1942), American military strategist, consultant, and historian, chairman of the board of APFL, an aviation lessor, head of a conservation ranch in the Amazon. Born in Arad, Romania, raised in Italy and England. Academic post at the University of Bath, moved to the United States in 1972, taught at Johns Hopkins and at Georgetown University, associated with the Center for Strategic and International Studies)
- found: Aircraft Purchase Fleet Limited website, viewed 15 August 2013: Our directors (Edward Luttwak, internationally recognised author and expert in global politics and economics)
- 1979-06-08: new
- 2013-08-28: revised