- MacNelly, Jeffrey Kenneth
- New York, N.Y.
- Baltimore, Md.
- Cedarhurst, N.Y.
- Richmond, Va.
- Chicago, Ill.
- Flint Hill, Va.
- Organization: Richmond news leader
- Organization: Chicago tribune
- Organization: Richmond times-dispatch
Field of Activity
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: His MacNelly, 1972.
- found: Lang, R. The "I-hate-to-budget" book, c1981: t.p. (Jeff MacNelly) verso t.p. (editorial cartoonist)
- found: N.Y. times, June 9, 2000 (Jeff MacNelly; editorial cartoonist and creator of comic strip "Shoe"; b. Jeffrey K. MacNelly in New York City, reared in Cedarhurst, L.I., attended University of North Carolina; d. yesterday [June 8] in Baltimore, age 52, had lived in Flint Hill, Va.)
- found: Wikipedia, viewed via www, May 16, 2013: (Jeffrey Kenneth MacNelly; born September 17, 1947 at New York City; died June 8, 2000 at Baltimore, Md.; became an editorial cartoonist at the Richmond news leader, 1970; syndicated through the Chicago tribune, 1974; later with Richmond times-dispatch; creator of the newspaper comic strips Shoe and Pluggers)
- 1979-06-11: new
- 2013-05-22: revised