Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Cutler, K. N. From petals to pinecones.
- found: Your foot's on my feet and other tricky nouns, 2007: t.p. (Giulio Maestro, ill.)
- found: What do you hear when cows sing, 1996: title page (by ... Giulio Maestro, pictures by Giulio Maestro) dust jacket (Giulio Maestro has illustrated over one hundred children's books, including many written by his wife, Betsy Maestro)
- found: Scholastic, via WWW, Jan. 10, 2014 (Giulio Maestro was born in Brooklyn, New York, in 1942; began his art career in cartooning, but studied art at Cooper Union in New York and worked in advertising; then turned to illustrating his own and other's work for children, often collaborating with his wife, writer Betsy Maestro, and has published several riddle books with their son, Marco Maestro; lives in Old Lyme, Connecticut with his wife)
- found: Betsy & Giulio Maestro, via WWW, Jan. 10, 2014 (Giulio Maestro grew up in Greenwich Village, New York; B.A., Fine Arts, Cooper Union; has illustrated more than one hundred twenty-five books for young readers; lives in Sante Fe, New Mexico with his wife, and they have two grown children; contact: 4 Frasco Court, Santa Fe, NM 87508)
- 1979-06-07: new
- 2014-01-14: revised