Said, Edward W.
Said, Edward W.
- Aiḍvarḍ Saʻīd
- Saʻīd, Aiḍvarḍ
- Saʻīd, Idwārd W.
- Sayide, Aidehua
- סעיד, אדוארד
- سعيد، إدوارد
- سعيد، إدوارد و.
- سعيد، ادورد
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: His Joseph Conrad and the fiction of autobiography, 1966.
- found: His al-Istishrāq, 1981: t.p. (Idwārd W. Saʻīd)
- found: Tʻal kujojuŭi ŭi ihae, 1988: t.p. (Saidŭ)
- found: Rouleau, E. Infor. and misinform. in Euro-Arab relations, 1988: t.p. (Edward Said)
- found: His Nationalism, colonialism, and literature, 1988: t.p. (Edward W. Said) Brit. Lib. CIP data, t.p. verso (Said, Edward W. (Edward William [sic]))
- found: Not quite right, 1999: CIP t.p. (Edward W. Said) galley (univ. prof. of English and comparative lit., Columbia University; b. 1935 in Palestine; raised in Cairo; former member, Palestinian Natl. Council of the PLO)
- found: New York times, 09-26-03: p. A23 (Edward W. Said, univ. prof. of English and literary critic at Columbia Univ.; died Sept. 24, 2003)
- found: Covering Islam, 1997: p. 1 (Edward W. Said was born in Jersualem, Palestine; received his B.A., from Princeton, and his M.A. and Ph.D. from Harvard; visiting professor of Comparative Literature at Harvard; fellow at the Center of Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences at Stanford; Visiting profesor of Humanities at Johns Hopkins; Professor of English and Comparative Literature at Columbia University. He died in 2003.)
- found: Zhi shi fen zi lun, 1997: t.p. (Aidehua Sayide [chi rom.])
- found: Biog. resource center (Contemp. authors), Han. 15, 2010 (Edward W. Said; b. Nov. 1, 1935, Jerusalem; d. Sept. 25, 2003; immigrated to United States, 1951; Harvard University, Ph. D., 1964; Columbia University, university professor, 1992-2002)
- found: Digital dissertations, Jan. 15, 2010 (Said, Edward William, Ph. D., Harvard University, 1964--The letters and the shorter fiction of Joseph Conrad)
- found: Wikipedia viewed via the WWW September 9, 2011 (died September 25, 2003)
- found: Possibilities of hope, 2011: t.p. (Edward Said) added t.p. (Aiḍvarḍ Saʻīd)
[Machine-derived non-Latin script reference project.] [Non-Latin script references not evaluated.]
- 1979-06-22: new
- 2013-03-14: revised