- Chance, B. (Britton)
- Wilkes-Barre, Pa.
- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Organization: (naf) University of Pennsylvania. School of Medicine
Field of Activity
- (lcsh) Biochemistry
- (lcsh) Biophysics
- (lcsh) Chemistry, Physical and theoretical
- (lcsh) Radiology
- (lcsh) Biochemists
- (lcsh) Biophysicists
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: His The accelerated flow method for rapid reactions, 1940.
- found: Structural biological applications of x-ray absorption, scattering, and diffraction, 1986: CIP t.p. (B. Chance, Univ. of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia)
- found: Wikipedia WWW site, Nov. 22, 2010 (Britton Chance; b. July 24, 1913, Wilkes-Barre, Pa.; d. Nov. 16, 2010, Philadelphia; Eldridge Reeves Johnson University Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Biophysics, as well as professor emeritus of physical chemistry and radiological physics, at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine)
- 1979-07-02: new
- 2012-10-24: revised