- [Ronald Reagan (1911-2004) was an American politician and actor. He served as president of the United States (1981-1989) and governor of California (1967-1975).]
- Reagan, Ronald W. (Ronald Wilson)
- Reagan, Ronald Wilson
- Rīkǣn, Rōnan
- Reĭgan, R.
- Reagan, Ronnie
- Reĭgan, Ronalʹd Uilson
- Reĭgŭn, Ronald
- Rījān, Rūnāld
- Rayjān, Rūnāld
- Reigŏn, Ronaldŭ
- Tampico, Ill.
- Bel Air, Los Angeles, Calif.
- California. Governor (1967-1975 : Reagan)
- United States. President (1981-1989 : Reagan)
- found: Tales from the great Book. [Phonodisc] 1958-59.
- found: Federal executive directory, Mar.-Apr. 1981, p. 65 (The President, Ronald W. Reagan)
- found: His The official Ronald Wilson Reagan quote book, c1980: t.p. (Ronald Wilson Reagan) cover (R.W.R.)
- found: Narưnāt Phrapanyā. Rōnan Rīkǣn "Kū ʻAmērikan", 1980 (subj.) t.p. (Rōnan Rīkǣn)
- found: I͡Akovlev, A. N. Ot Truména do Reĭgana, 1984: t.p. (Reĭgana) p. 4, etc. (R. Reĭgan)
- found: Adler, B. Ronnie and Nancy, c1985: CIP t.p. (in title, Ronnie)
- found: Ronalʹd Reĭgan o vneshneĭ politike SShA, 1983: p. 4 (Ronalʹd Uilson Reĭgan)
- found: Pred sreshtata Gorbachov--Reĭgŭn, 1985?: p. 2 (Ronald Reĭgŭn)
- found: Muḥākamat Rījān, 1985: t.p. (Rījān; can also be romanized Rayjān) p. 229 (Rūnāld Rījān)
- found: Kang, C.M. Taetʻongnyŏng kwa yŏron chojak, 1989: t.p. (Ronaldŭ Reigŏn)
- found: Lai tzu hsiao hsiang chen ti ta tsung tʻung, 1989: t.p. (Lieh-ken) cover (Lei-ken)
- found: CNN, June 5, 2004 (Ronald Wilson Reagan; d. June 5, 2004, at his California home; age 93)
- found: Wikipedia, Mar. 7, 2011 (Ronald Reagan; b. Feb. 6, 1911 in Tampico, Ill.; d. in Bel Air, Los Angeles, Calif.; actor and politician; governor of Calif., 1967-1975); president of the U.S., 1981-1989)
[Ronald Reagan (1911-2004) was an American politician and actor. He served as president of the United States (1981-1989) and governor of California (1967-1975).]
- 1979-06-18: new
- 2012-12-28: revised