- Avedon, Rits'ard
- אבדון, ריצ'רד
- New York, N.Y.
- San Antonio, Tex.
- Organization: Harper's Bazaar
- Fashion photographer
- Portrait photographer
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Observations, 1959.
- found: New York times, Oct. 2, 2004 (Richard Avedon; fashion and portrait photographer; b. in New York City on May 15, 1923; d. yesterday in San Antonio, aged 81, had lived in Manhattan, was in Texas on assignment)
- found: The NIBROC portfolio of famous photographers. No. 8, Richard Avedon, [196-?]: back cover flap (most often associated with Harper's Bazaar)
- found: Rits'ard Avedon, Temunah mishpaḥtit, 2014: t.p. (= ריצ'רד אבדון) added t.p. (Richard Avedon [in rom.]) page 5 (1923-2004)
[Non-Latin script reference not evaluated.]
- 1979-09-10: new
- 2016-05-17: revised