- Wolfe, Gene, 1931-
- וולף, ג׳ין
- Barrington, Ill.
- Organization: University of Houston
- industrial engineer
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: His The fifth head of Cerebus, 1972.
- found: His The castle of the otter, 1982: t.p. (Gene Wolfe) p. 106 (Gene Rodman Wolfe)
- found: Wikipedia, 16 Jan. 2007 (Gene Wolfe, born 7 May 1931)
- found: Wikipedia, WWW, Mar 31, 2011 (an American science fiction and fantasy writer, short story writer and a novelist; born in New York; attended Texas A&M University; earned a degree in industrial engineering from the University of Houston; now lives in Barrington, Illinois)
[Machine-derived non-Latin script reference project.] [Non-Latin script references not evaluated.]
- 1979-10-29: new
- 2013-01-07: revised