Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Just the two of us. [Phonodisc] 1968.
- found: Parton, D. The best of Dolly Parton songbook, c1977.
- found: New Grove dict. of Amer. mus. (Parton, Dolly; b. 1-19-46, Locust Ridge, TN; country-music and popular singer, guitarist, and songwriter)
- found: McCloud, B. Definitive country (Parton, Dolly; given name: Dolly Rebecca Parton; b. 1-19-46, Sevier Co., Tenn.; singer, songwriter, guitar, actress)
- found: Info. converted from 678, 20120924 (b. 1946)
- found: Wikipedia, September 11, 2016 (Dolly Parton; Dolly Rebecca Parton (born January 19, 1946); American singer-songwriter, actress, author, businesswoman, and humanitarian, known primarily for her work in country music; born in Sevier County, Tennessee)
- 1980-06-24: new
- 2016-09-13: revised