- Platon, approximately 428 B.C.-347 B.C.
- Aigina (Greece)
- Athens (Greece)
- found: Cresson, A. Platon ... 1941.
- found: Yi, C.H. Pʻŭllatʻo chʻŏrhak yŏnʼgu, 1981: t.p. (Pʻŭllatʻo)
- found: Glucker, J. Pirḳe mavo le-Aplaṭon, 1985: t.p. (Aplaṭon)
- found: Pak, C.H. Pʻŭllatʻon, 1987: t.p. (Pʻŭllatʻon)
- found: Björn's Guide To Philosophy - Plato (Plato, c. 429-347 BC)
- found: Google, 02-06-02 top-biography.com/0010-Plato/index2 (Plato, Plato was born in the spring of year 427 BC, in the island of Agina, near Athens. His father was Ariston. His mother was Perictone who belonged to the highly esteemed family of Solon, the early Greek philosopher; he died 347 B.C.)
- found: Encyclopedia Britannica (Plato b. about 428 B.C., d. 347 B.C.)
- found: Brill's new Pauly, 2 May 2012 (Plato, Πλτ̔̈«”αϐ·των, 428 or 427-348 or 347 B.C.)
[Machine-derived non-Latin script reference project.] [Non-Latin script references not evaluated.]
- 1980-03-20: new
- 2014-10-16: revised