- [Helen Mack (1913-1986) was an American actress, radio producer, and playwright.]
- McDougall, Helen, 1913-1986
- Rock Island, Ill.
- Beverly Hills, Calif.
- (itoamc) Actor
- (itoamc) Radio producer
- (itoamc) Dramatist
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: The Virginian [SR] (a.e.) (Helen Mack, name spoken)
- found: The son of Kong [MP] 1933: credits (cast, Helen Mack)
- found: Dunning, J. Tune in yesterday, 1976 (Helen Mack)
- found: Katz, E. Film ency., c1979: p. 757 (Mack, Helen; b. Helen McDougall on 11/13/13 in Rock Island, Ill.; stage and screen actress, radio producer and playwright)
- found: Wikipedia, Apr. 4, 2011 (Helen Mack; b. Nov. 12, 1913, d. Aug. 13, 1986 in Beverly Hills, Calif.)
[Helen Mack (1913-1986) was an American actress, radio producer, and playwright.]
- 1980-02-28: new
- 2012-12-29: revised