- Meehan, Thomas (Thomas Edward), 1929-
- Meehan, Tom, 1929-
- Ossining, N.Y.
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Yma, Ida; Yma Aga ... 1967.
- found: Contemporary authors. New rev. ser.: v. 28 (Meehan, Thomas Edward; b. Aug. 14, 1932, Ossining, N.Y.)
- found: Brooks, M. The producers, c2001: t.p. (Tom Meehan)
- found: Gale biography in context WWW site, Feb. 21, 2012 (Thomas Edward Meehan; b. Aug. 14, 1932, Ossining, N.Y.; son of Thomas Edward and Helen (O'Neill) Meehan; B.A., Hamilton College, 1951)
- found: Cityfile WWW site, Feb. 21, 2012 (Thomas Meehan; Thomas E. Meehan; b. Aug. 14, 1929; grew up in Suffern, N.Y.; playwright and author most famous for adapting Annie, The producers, and Hairspray for Broadway; graduated from Hamilton College in the 1950s)
- found: 1930 census, Suffern village, Rockland County, N.Y. via AncestryLibrary.com, Feb. 21, 2012 (Meehan, Thomas, aged 7 months as of Apr. 1, 1930; son of Edward F. and Josephine Meehan)
- found: U.S. public records index via AncestryLibrary.com (Thomas E. Meehan; b. Aug. 14, 1929; address: New York, NY (1993))
- found: Info. converted from 678, 20120924 (b. 8/14/32)
- 1980-05-01: new
- 2013-01-07: revised