- Auldridge, Michael Dennis
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Mike Auldridge, dobro. [Phonodisc] 1972.
- found: All music guide WWW site, Sept. 7, 2004 (Mike Auldridge; b. Dec. 30, 1938, Washington, D.C.; bluegrass dobro player)
- found: Wikipedia WWW site, Dec. 31, 2012 (Mike Auldridge; b. Dec. 30, 1938, Washington, D.C.; d. Dec. 29, 2012, Silver Spring, Md.; resophonic guitar (Dobro) player; played with The Seldom Scene for many years, creating a fusion of bluegrass with jazz, folk, and rock)
- found: New York times WWW site, Jan. 2, 2013 (in obituary published Dec. 31, 2012: Mike Auldridge; b. Michael Dennis Auldridge, Dec. 30, 1938, Washington; d. Saturday [Dec. 29, 2012], Silver Spring, Md.)
- 1981-05-08: new
- 2014-12-08: revised