- Pratchett, Terence David John
- Pratchett, Terri
- Пратчетт, Терри
- פראצ׳ט, י.
- פראצ'ט, טרי
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: His The dark side of the sun, 1976.
- found: His Pyramids, 1989: t.p. (Terry Pratchett) Brit. CIP (Pratchett, Terry, 1948- )
- found: Hogfather, 1999: t.p. (Terry Pratchett) p. 3 of cover (r. England)
- found: Contemp. authors online, Aug. 22, 2002 (b. April 28, 1948, Beaconsfield, England; science and fantasy fiction writer; author of Discworld fantasy series)
- found: Wikipedia, via WWW, July 27, 2012 (Terence David John Pratchett; English novelist known for his frequently comical work in the fantasy genre, especially the Discworld series; lives near Salisbury, England; his work has been adaptated for radio, theatre, television, films, comics, games and music)
- found: Tor.com WWW site, viewed March 12, 2015 (Terry Pratchett; Sir Terry Pratchett; born 1948; died March 12, 2015, aged 66; received knighthood in 2009 for "services to literature," and previously appointed Officer of the Order of the British Empire in 1998.)
[Machine-derived non-Latin script reference project.] [Non-Latin script references not evaluated.]
- 1981-11-02: new
- 2015-03-17: revised