- Skorseze, Martin
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Mean to me. [MP] 1969.
- found: Martin Scorsese, the first decade, c1980: t.p. (Martin Scorsese) p. 203 (b. 11/17/42)
- found: Martin Skorseze, c1988.
- found: Raging bull [VR] 1998, c1980: opening credits (director, Martin Scorsese)
- found: Internet movie database, Apr. 13, 2002 (Martin Scorsese; b. Nov. 17, 1942, Queens, N.Y.; producer, director, actor, 1950s-2000s)
- found: Wikipedia, Feb. 26, 2013 (Martin Charles Scorsese; born November 17, 1942 in Queens; American film director, screenwriter, producer, actor, and film historian. In 1990 he founded The Film Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to film preservation, and in 2007 he founded the World Cinema Foundation. He is a recipient of the AFI Life Achievement Award for his contributions to the cinema, and has won an Academy Award, a Palme d'Or, Best Director Award (Cannes Film Festival), Silver Lion, Grammy Award, Emmys, Golden Globes, BAFTAs, and DGA Awards)
- found: Biography.com, July 17, 2015 (Martin Scorsese; Director, Producer (1942-); born November 17, 1942, in Flushing, New York; Martin Charles Scorsese; raised by Italian-American parents in the Little Italy district of Manhattan)
- 1981-09-10: new
- 2015-07-18: revised