- Esope (Fable writer)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
- found: Aesop's fables. Middle French. L'Esope de Julien Macho, 1982: t.p. (Esope)
- found: Papathōmopoulos, M. Ho vios tou Aisōpou, 1991: p. 13 (Aisōpos)
- found: Aesop's fables. Armenian. Aṛakkʻ Ezovbosi, 1827.
- found: Ezoposi aṛaknerě, 1972.
- found: Īcāp kataikaḷ, 2001.
- found: Faules, 1984-1989: t.p. (Isop)
- [Machine-derived non-Latin script reference project.]
- [Non-Latin script references not evaluated.]
- [Do not use as main entry for Aesopic fables, which should normally be entered under a uniform title. Do use as added entry for editions in which Aesop is prominently named (e.g. an edition with title: Aesop's fables)]
- 1981-08-25: new
- 2013-11-23: revised