- Raposo, Joseph G.
- Fall River, Mass.
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
Raposo, Joseph G.Raposo, Joseph G.
- found: Raposo, J. The great Muppet caper, c1981: captions (Joe Raposo)
- found: Gesner, C. The original cast album of You're a good man, Charlie Brown [SR] 1986: container (Joseph Raposo)
- found: ASCAP, 4th ed. (Raposo, Joseph G.; b. Feb. 8, 1937, Fall River, Mass.; composer, author)
- found: Sing, 2013: title page (Lyrics and music by Joe Raposo) page gacing colophon ([picture of Joe and Nick Raposo]) flap p. 4 of dust jacket (Joe Raposo, 1937-1989, a celebrated composer, conwriter, pianist, televisition writer and lyricist; musical director of Sesame Street from its niception through the late 1970s)
- found: Web site for muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Joe_Raposo, August 6, 2013 (Joe Raposo, February 8, 1937-February 5, 1989, was a composer who wrote songs, score, background cues, and other music for Sesame Street and other Muppet projects. Raposo created some of the best known Muppet songs, notably "Bein' Green" and "C Is for Cookie," and helped establish the musical sound of Sesame Street. Many of his Sesame Street songs have since become popular standards covered by everyone from the Carpenters to Barbra Streisand, including "Bein' Green," "Sing," and "Somebody Come and Play."
- 1982-03-17: new
- 2013-08-08: revised