- New York (N.Y.)
- Santa Fe (N.M.)
- Organization: United States. National Park Service
Field of Activity
- Park ranger
Earlier Established Forms
Lenihan, Daniel J.
- found: Carrell, T. The effects of freshwater inundation of archeological sites through reservoir construction, 1976.
- found: The Preliminary report of the national reservoir inundation study, 1977: t.p. (Daniel J. Lenihan)
- found: Hackman, Gene. Wake of the Perdido Star, 2012, ©1999: t.p. (Daniel Lenihan) back cover (Daniel Lenihan; founder and chief of the United States National Park Service's elite Submerged Cultural Resources Unit (SCRU) Team; one of the world's leading archaelogists)
- found: Harper Collins website, Sept. 17, 2015 (Daniel Lenihan; park ranger and archeologist for the National Park Service since 1972, and founded the Submerged Cultural Resources Unit (SCRU) in 1976 before being appointed the first chief in 1980; native New Yorker; lives in Santa Fe, N.M.)
- 1982-10-20: new
- 2015-09-18: revised