- Wood, Wally, 1927-1981
Field of Activity
- (lcsh) Comic books, strips, etc.
- (lcsh) Graphic novels
- Comic book artist
- Comic book writer
- found: Guthridge, S. Thomas A. Edison, young inventor, 1983 (a.e.) CIP t.p. (Wallace Wood [illustrator])
- found: Marvel masterworks presents Daredevil, c1991: t.p. (Wally Wood)
- found: Comic art and graffix gallery WWW site, viewed Aug. 27, 2004 (Wallace Wood; b. June 17, 1927; d. November 2, 1981)
- found: Wikipedia, March 4, 2015: "Wallace Allan Wood was an American comic book writer, artist and independent publisher, best known for his work on EC Comics's Mad and Marvel's Daredevil. He was one of Mad's founding cartoonists in 1952."
- 1982-10-06: new
- 2015-03-04: revised