- [Ella Fitzgerald (1917-1996) was an American jazz and popular singer.]
- Brown, Ella Fitzgerald
- Newport News, Va.
- Beverly Hills, Calif.
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Rodgers, R. Ella Fitzgerald sings the Rodgers and Hart song book, 1956?
- found: NUCMC data from Boston Univ. Lib. for Her Papers (Fitzgerald, Ella, 1918-; jazz and popular singer)
- found: WWAm., 1974-75 (Fitzgerald, Ella, 1918-; married Ray Brown; divorced 1953)
- found: New Grove dict. of jazz (Fitzgerald, Ella; b. Apr. 25, 1918, Newport News, VA; singer)
- found: New York times, June 16, 1996: section 1, p. 1 (Ella Fitzgerald, 79, d. June 15, 1996, Beverly Hills, Calif.) p. 33 (b. Apr. 25, 1917, Newport News, Va., according to birth certificate and school records; most biographies give her birthdate as 1918)
- found: Nicholson, S. Ella Fitzgerald: p. 4 (Ella Jane Fitzgerald; b. Apr. 25, 1917, Newport News City, Va., according to state registrar)
[Ella Fitzgerald (1917-1996) was an American jazz and popular singer.]
- 1983-03-21: new
- 2012-12-05: revised