- Keith, Marilyn
- Katz, Marilyn
- Brooklyn, New York, N.Y.
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Legrand, M. Michel Legrand selections, 1973.
- found: Contemp. theatre, film, and television: v. 10 (Bergman, Marilyn (Marilyn Keith); b. Nov. 10, Brooklyn, NY; lyricist; married Alan Bergman, 1958)
- found: Contemp. theatre, film, and television: v. 27, index (Bergman, Marilyn, 1929- )
- found: U.S. copyright file, May 9, 2000 (Bergman, Marilyn; Bergman, Marilyn K.; Bergman, Marilyn Keith; Bergman, Marilyn, 1928- [48 entries]; Bergman, Marilyn, 1929- [2 entries]; Keith, Marilyn)
- found: Variety's ww in show business, 1989 (Bergman, Marilyn (nee Keith); b. Nov. 10, 1929, New York City; lyricist)
- found: Internet Movie Database, April 11, 2013 (Marilyn Bergman; born Marilyn Katz, November 10, 1929, New York City)
- 1983-07-29: new
- 2013-04-12: revised