- Tarkenton, Francis A.
- Tarkenton, Francis Asbury
- Richmond, Va.
- Organization: (naf) Minnesota Vikings (Football team)
- Affiliation Start: 1961
- Affiliation End: 1978
- Organization: (naf) New York Giants (Football team)
- Affiliation Start: 1967
- Affiliation End: 1971
- (lcsh) Quarterbacks (Football)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
Tarkenton, Francis A.Tarkenton, Francis A.
- found: His Playing to win, c1984: CIP t.p. (Fran Tarkenton)
- found: LC data base, 11-16-83 (Tarkenton, Francis A.; usage: Fran Tarkenton; Francis A. Tarkenton)
- found: What losing taught me about winning, 1997: CIP t.p. (Fran Tarkenton) galley (former NFL quarterback, Football Hall of Fame member; today an entrepreneur, ventures incl. Fran Tarkenton Small Business Network, Tarkenton NETwork, Tarkenton Net Ventures (an Internet and multimedia develop. center); consultant, speaker to Fortune 500 companies; res., Atlanta, Ga.)
- found: Fran Tarkenton, 2003: CIP galley (Francis Asbury Tarkenton; b. in 1940, in Richmond, Va.)
- found: Wikipedia, Oct. 5, 2009 (Fran Tarkenton; Francis Asbury "Fran" Tarkenton; b. Feb. 3, 1940, Richmond, Va.; former professional football player, TV personality, and computer software executive; best known for his years with the Minnesota Vikings (1961-1966; 1972-1978) and New York Giants (1967-1971); also founded Tarkenton Software; later merged with KnowledgeWare (with Tarkenton as president), until selling the company to Sterling Software in 1994); also founded GoSmallBiz.com and an annuity marketing firm called Tarkenton Financial)
- 1983-11-28: new
- 2013-06-13: revised