- Cohen, Elizabeth, 1919-
- Kyle, Steven, Mrs.
- Cohen, Basya
- New York, N.Y.
- New York, N.Y.
- (lcsh) Lyricists
- found: Humphrey Bogart [SR] 1975?: label (Comden) narration (Betty Comden)
- found: LC data base, 4/25/84 (hdg.: Comden, Betty)
- found: New Grove dict. of Amer. mus. (Comden, Betty; b. May 3, 1915, New York; librettist and lyricist)
- found: Gänzl, K. The enc. of the musical theatre, 1994 (Comden, Betty (Cohen, Elizabeth); b. May 3, 1915, New York)
- found: Variety's ww in show business, 1989 (Comden, Betty (Elizabeth Cohen); b. May 3, 1918, New York City; writer)
- found: Katz, E. Film enc., 3rd ed. (Comden, Betty; b. Elizabeth Cohen, May 3, 1917, Brooklyn, N.Y.; playwright, lyricist, screenwriter)
- found: Contemporary authors. New revision ser.: v. 40 (Comden, Betty; b. May 3, 1919, Brooklyn, NY; author of musical comedies and screenplays)
- found: Perf. arts biog. master index (Comden, Betty; cites sources without birthdate, also 1915, 1916, 1918, and 1919)
- found: COHM, Sept. 9, 1998 (Comden, Betty; Comden, Betty, 1917- ; Comden, Betty, 1919- )
- found: IBDB, Apr. 29, 2005 (Betty Comden (aka Elizabeth Cohen); b. May 3, 1919, Brooklyn, N.Y.; writer, lyricist)
- found: Biog. resource center (Contemp. authors), Apr. 29, 2005 (Betty Comden; b. May 3, 1919, Brooklyn, N.Y.; author of musical comedies and screenplays, collaborating with Adolph Green; also known as Mrs. Steven Kyle, Basya Cohen)
- found: New York times, Nov. 24, 2006 (Betty Comden, 89, half of writing duo behind musicals of grace and wit; d. Nov. 23, 2006, Manhattan; b. Elizabeth Cohen, May 3, 1917, Brooklyn)
- 1984-04-26: new
- 2014-05-08: revised