- (naf) New York (N.Y.)
- Organization: (naf) Scholastic Inc.
- (naf) Scholastic Inc.
- Organization: (naf) Fodor's Travel Guides (Firm)
- (naf) Fodor's Travel Guides (Firm)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Her Charles Dicken's Great expectations, c1984: CIP t.p. (Holly Hughes)
- found: Witch at the door, 1998: CIP t.p. (Holly Warriner) CIP data sheet (Holly Warriner is a pseud. for Mercer Warriner and Holly Hughes)
- found: Hoofbeats of danger, 1999: CIP t.p. (Holly Hughes; lives in NYC with husband and 3 children; 1st historical mystery) CIP data sheet (b. 10/08/53)
- found: Phone call to pub., 10-27-98 (Not the same Holly Hughes who wrote "Clit notes", etc.)
- found: Frommer's New York City with kids, 2007: title page (Holly Hughes) verso title page (Holly Hughes is a freelance writer and editor who lives on the Upper West Side of Manhattan with her husband and three children; she has been the editor of Pocket Books' Nancy Drew Mysteries, a contributing editor to Scholastic's Literary Cavalcade magazine, and an executive editor of Fodor's Travel Guides; for Frommer's, she has been series editor for Frommer's Irreverent Guides and Frommer's By Night Guides)
- found: Best food writing, 2013: title page (Holly Hughes) page 383 (Holly Hughes is a writer, the former executive editor of Fodor's Travel Publications, and author of Frommer's 500 Places for Food and Wine Lovers; her website is hollyahughes.net)
- found: Holly A Hughes, via WWW, September 18, 2014 (Holly A. Huges; grew up in Indianapolis; attended Broad Ripple H.S., Mount Holyoke College, and Oxford University; she worked for a nonprofit in Washington D.C., then moved to New York City, where she worked for Scholastic Inc. for several years, writing first for kids, then for adults, then for corporate execs; she then became executive editor of Fodor's Travel Guides; in 1992 she started a freelance career, including travel books, culinary essays, movie reviews, mystery novels, study guides, and rock cirticism; she lives in New York with her husband and three children)
- 1984-07-30: new
- 2014-09-19: revised