- McGrath, Harold Patrick
- McGrath, H. Patrick
- McGrath, H. P.
- McGrath, Harold Pee
- McGrath, Harold Parcells
- McGraw, H. P.
- H. P. M.
- Ole Weird Harold
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Mandelbaum, A. A lied of letterpress for Moser and McGrath, 1980: t.p. (McGrath) colophon (Harold McGrath, pressman, Pennyroyal Press, [West Hatfield, Mass.]; his pencilled signature: H.P. (or R.?) McGrath)
- found: Carroll, L. Lewis Carroll's Alice's adventures in Wonderland, c1982: p. 149 (Harold McGrath)
- found: H.P.M., 1991: t.p. (H.P.M., Harold Patrick McGrath, Harold P. McGrath, H. Patrick McGrath, H.P. McGrath, Harold McGrath ..., Haraldo, Hal, H.P. McGraw, HPMcG, Harold Pee McGrath, Harold Parcells McGrath, Macman, Mac, Macaroni, McGraw ..., Harold Pee Magister Luducrous, Horace, McGee ..., Ole Weird Harold, Ham, Pat, Harry, Coach ..., Poppie)
- found: The lord of letterpress: Harold Patrick McGrath, 1921-2000, 2002
- found: Ancestry.com, 23 July 2012 (U.S. City directories: Harold P. McGrath, 1950-1963 living in Northampton, Mass. as printer, with spouse Cecelia E. McGrath; Massachusetts Death Index, died 14 November 2000 in Northampton; born 17 November 1921, Massachusetts; spouce, Cecilia E. Diemand)
- 1984-07-09: new
- 2012-07-24: revised