- Hitchens, Christopher (Christopher Eric), 1949-
- Portsmouth, England
- Houston, Tex.
- Washington, D.C.
- Organization: Leys School, Cambridge
- Organization: Balliol College, Oxford
- found: Cyprus, 1984: t.p. (Christopher Hitchens) jkt. (b. 1949; educated at the Leys School, Cambridge; and Balliol Coll., Oxford)
- found: LC data base, 8-20-84 (hdg.: Hitchens, Christopher)
- found: The trial of Henry Kissinger, 2001: CIP t.p. (Christopher Hitchens) publisher info (lives in Washington, DC and writes for Vanity fair and The nation)
- found: Is Christianity good for the world? 2008: ECIP t.p. (Christopher Hitchens) data view (b. 1949)
- found: The quotable Hitchens, 2011: ECIP t.p. (Christopher Hitchens) data view (Hitchens, Christopher Eric)
- found: New York times WWW site, Dec. 16, 2011 (Christopher Hitchens; b. Christopher Eric Hitchens, Apr. 13, 1949, Portsmouth, England; d. Thursday [Dec. 15, 2011], Houston, aged 62; slashing polemicist in the tradition of Thomas Paine and George Orwell who trained his sights on targets as various as Henry Kissinger, the British monarchy, and Mother Teresa, wrote a best-seller attacking religious belief, and dismayed his former comrades on the left by enthusiastically supporting the American-led war in Iraq)
- 1984-09-27: new
- 2013-01-07: revised