Doherty, P. C.
Doherty, P. C.
- Doherty, Paul, 1946-
- Apostolou, Anna
- Clynes, Michael
- Dukthas, Ann
- Grace, C. L.
- Harding, Paul, 1946-
- found: His The death of a king, 1986: CIP t.p. (P.C. Doherty) add. info from pub. (studied history at Oxford Univ.; lives in London; first novel)
- found: His The Nightingale gallery, 1991: CIP t.p. (Paul Harding ) Brit CIP (Harding, Paul T.)
- found: Pub. info., 10-03-91 (Paul Harding, a pseudonym; real name is P.C. Doherty)
- found: His Spy in chancery, 1988: t.p. (P.C. Doherty) jkt. (Paul Doherty)
- found: Grace, C.L. A shrine of murders, 1993: CIP t.p. (C. L. Grace) pub. info. (pseud. of P.C. Doherty)
- found: Dukthas, A. A time for the death of a king, 1994: CIP t.p. (Ann Dukthas) publisher's info (pseud. of P.C. Doherty)
- found: The poisoned chalice, 1994: t.p. (Michael Clynes) jkt. (also writes under the names P.C. Doherty and Paul Harding)
- found: Murder in Macedon, 1997: CIP t.p. (Anna Apostolou) pub. blurb (the pseudonym of a critically acclaimed author of historical mysteries; lives in England)
- found: The death of a king, 1998, c1985: t.p. (P.C. Doherty) p. 150 (Anna Apostolou is a pseud. of P.C. Doherty)
- found: LC data base 02-12-93 (hdg.: Doherty, P. C.; usage: P.C. Doherty; Paul Harding; C.L. Grace)
- found: BL author letter received 28 February 2000: (Paul Charles Doherty, born 21 September 1946)
- found: Biog. resource center (Contemp. authors), Apr. 28, 2008 (P. C. Doherty; b. Sept. 21, 1946, Middlesborough, England; also known as Anna Apostolou, Anna Apostolous, Michael Clynes, Ann Dukthas, C.L. Grace, Paul Harding; Exeter College, Oxford, D. Phil., Ph. D., 1977; writer, 1985-)
- 1985-09-24: new
- 2008-04-28: revised