- Anthony, Florence, 1947-2010
- Ogawa, Pelorhankhe Ai, 1947-2010
- Ogawa, P. (Pelorhankhe), 1947-2010
- Albany, Tex.
- Stillwater, Okla.
- found: Her Sin, 1986: CIP t.p. (Ai) pub. info. (lives in Cambridge, Mass.)
- found: LC data base, 8-26-85 (hdg.: Ai, 1947-) LC manual cat. (born Florence Anthony; B.A. in Oriental Studies, Univ. of Arizona, 1969; M.F.A. in creative writing, Univ. of Calif. at Irvine, 1971; pen name: Ai; legal name: Pelorhankhe Ai Ogawa; P. Ogawa)
- found: New York times WWW site, Mar. 29, 2010 (in obituary published Mar. 27: Ai; b. Florence Anthony, 1947, Albany, Tex.; legally changed her name to Ai as a young woman; d. Mar. 20, Stillwater, Okla., aged 62; prominent American poet whose work, known for its raw power, jagged edges, and unflinching examination of violence and despair, stood as a damning indictment of American society)
- found: Wikipedia search 2012-12-11: (Florence Anthony (October 21, 1947- March 20, 2010) was an American poet and educator who legally changed her name to Ai Ogawa (Japanese: 愛小川) . . . described herself as half Japanese, Choctaw-Chickasaw, Black, Irish, Southern Cheyenne, and Comanche, was born in Albany, Texas in 1947 . . . She taught at Oklahoma State University and lived in Stillwater, Oklahoma until her death)
- 1985-08-28: new
- 2012-12-16: revised