- [June Havoc (1913-2010) was an American actress.]
- Hovick, June
- Hovik, June
- Hovick, Ellen Evangeline
- Vancouver, B.C.
- Stamford, Conn.
- (itoamc) Actor
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Omnibus. I, vol. 9 [MP] 1953: credits (cast, June Havoc)
- found: LC data base, 1-9-87 (hdg.: Havoc, June)
- found: IMDb, Aug. 14, 2006 (June Havoc; b. Nov. 8, 1913, Vancouver, B.C.; sometimes credited as June Hovick, June Hovik; birth name: Ellen Evangeline Hovick)
- found: Playbill.com WWW site, Mar. 29, 2010 (June Havoc; b. Ellen Evangeline Hovick, Nov. 8, 1913, Vancouver; d. Mar. 28, aged 96; show-business legend whose hard-knocks childhood as a stage performer was depicted in the classic musical Gypsy)
- found: New York times WWW site, Mar. 30, 2010 (in obituary published Mar. 29: June Havoc; d. Sunday [Mar. 28, 2010], Stamford, Conn.; believed to be 97; b. Ellen Evangeline Hovick, Nov. 8, 1912, Vancouver, or so Ms. Havoc concluded; her mother reportedly carried five birth certificates for her younger daughter, to satisfy the child labor laws of every state, so June wasn't sure exactly how old she was; appeared on vaudeville stages when she was 2 as Baby June and went on to a successful acting career, but saw her accomplishments overshadowed by the fictionalized portrayal of her in the 1959 musical Gypsy)
[June Havoc (1913-2010) was an American actress.]
- 1987-03-24: new
- 2013-01-18: revised