- [Robert Riskin (1897-1955) was an American screenwriter, playwright, and film producer.]
- Riskin, Robert, 1897-1955
- New York, N.Y.
- Beverly Hills, Calif.
- (raam) Scriptwriters
- (itoamc) Dramatists
- (itoamc) Motion picture producers
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Largely a pictorial representation of Frank Capra's production of Lost horizon ... 1938?: t.p. (Robert Riskin)
- found: The int'l. dictionary of films and filmmakers, 1987: v. IV, p. 359-360 (Riskin, Robert; b. Mar. 30, 1897 in New York City; d. Sept. 20, 1955; screenwriter, playwright, film producer)
- found: IMDB, May 25, 2011 (Robert Riskin; d. in Beverly Hills, Calif.)
[Robert Riskin (1897-1955) was an American screenwriter, playwright, and film producer.]
- 1986-10-01: new
- 2013-02-21: revised