- Cleveland, Ohio
- Yonkers, N.Y.
- Akron, Ohio
- Manhattan, New York, N.Y.
Field of Activity
- (lcsh) Feminism--United States
- Periodical editor
- found: Letters to Ms. magazine, 1972-1987, c1987: CIP t.p. (Mary Thom)
- found: Bella Abzug, 2007: ECIP t.p. (Mary Thom) data view (b. June 3, 1944)
- found: New York times (online), viewed Apr. 29, 2013 (in obituary published Apr. 28: Mary Thom; b. June 3, 1944, Cleveland; grew up in Akron; d. Friday [Apr. 26, 2013], Yonkers, aged 68; chronicler of the feminist movement and former executive editor of Ms. magazine; lived in Manhattan)
[Not the same as Thom, Mary Thaddeus]
- 1987-03-16: new
- 2013-04-29: revised