- Amerbach, Bonifacius, 1495-1562
- Amerbach, Bonifacio, 1495-1562
- (edtf) 1495-10-11
- (edtf) [1562-04-24, 1562-04-25]
- Organization: UniversitÃ¤t Basel
Field of Activity
- found: Koch, E. Die causa matrimonialis im Hause Amerbach/Fuchs, c1981: p. 9-10 (Bonifacius Amerbach; member of a family of printers and scholars in 16th century Basel)
- found: Bonifacius Amerbach, 1495-1562, c1995.
- found: Costa, E. Andrea Alciato e Bonifacio Amerbach, 1905.
- found: German Wikipedia, viewed 12 December 2014 (Bonifacius Amerbach; Born 11 October 1495 in Basel, died 24 or 25 April 1562 in Basel. A Swiss jurist, humanist, professor, and composer. Educated in Schlettstadt, the University of Basel, the University of Freiburg, and the University of Avignon. Taught law at the University of Basel from 1525 to 1536, part time from 1536 to 1548. He initially resisted the Reformation but took a moderate stance, and eventually became a Protestant, participating in the 1533 Strasbourg Synod and the 1540/1541 Colloquy of Worms.)
- 1986-09-29: new
- 2015-04-25: revised