- Shaughnessy, Edwin Thomas
- Jersey City, N.J.
- Calabasas, Calif.
- Jazz musician
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: nuc86-53881: His The new time signatures ... c1966 (hdg. on AzU rept.: Shaughnessy, Ed; usage: Ed Shaughnessy)
- found: Terry, C. Color changes [SR] 1987?: container insert (Ed Shaughnessy, drums)
- found: New Grove dict. of jazz (Shaughnessy, Ed(win Thomas); b. Jan. 29, 1929, Jersey City, NJ; drummer and composer)
- found: New York times (online), viewed May 28, 2013 (in obituary published May 26: Ed Shaughnessy; b. Edwin Thomas Shaughnessy, Jan. 29, 1929, Jersey City; d. Friday [May 24, 2013], Calabasas, Calif., aged 84; jazz drummer whose deft drumming anchored the Tonight show orchestra for 29 years)
- 1986-06-12: new
- 2013-05-28: revised