Krueger, Alan B.
Krueger, Alan B.
- Organization: United States. Department of Labor
- Organization: Council of Economic Advisers (U.S.)
- Organization: Princeton University
- Organization: Princeton University. Survey Research Center
Field of Activity
- found: nuc87-122062: Burton, J.F. Interstate variations in the emloyers' costs ... c1985 (hdg. on MiU-L rept.: Krueger, Alan B.; usage: Alan B. Krueger)
- found: Card, D.E. Myth and measurement, c1995: CIP t.p. (Alan Krueger; Princeton Univ.)
- found: Observations on international labor standards and trade, 1996: t.p. (Alan B. Krueger) abstract (Woodrow Wilson Sch., Princeton Univ., Princeton, NJ, and NBER [Nat'l. Bureau of Econ. Res.])
- found: OCLC #22097745, 3/21/97 (hdg.: Krueger, Alan Bennett; usage: Alan Bennett Krueger; author's Ph. D. thesis, Harvard Univ.)
- found: U.S. copyright file, July 3, 2008 (Krueger, Alan Bennett, 1960- )
- found: Princeton University, via WWW, February 11, 2013 (Alan B. Krueger; Bendheim Professor of Economics and Public Policy and Director, Survey Research Center (SRC), Princeton University; B.S., Industrial & Labor Relations, Cornell University, 1983; A.M., Economics, Harvard University, 1985; Ph. D., Economics, Harvard University, 1987; Chief Economist, U.S. Department of Labor, August 1994-August 1995; Assistant Professor of Economics & Public Affairs, Department of Economics and Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University, 1987-1992; Assistant Secretary for Economic Policy, U.S. Department of the Treasury, May 2009-November 2010; Chief Economist, February 2009-November 2010 (Senate confirmed May 6, 2009); Bendheim Professor of Economics & Public Policy, Department of Economics and Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University, July 1992-present; Chairman, President's Council of Economic Advisers, November 2011-present (Senate confirmed November 4, 2011); has published widely on the economics of education, unemployment, labor demand, income distribution, social insurance, labor market regulation, terrorism and environmental economics)
- found: Wikipedia, via WWW, February 11, 2013 (Alan Krueger; born Alan Bennett Krueger on September 17, 1960; he is an American economist, Bendheim Professor of Economics and Public Affairs at Princeton University, and Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research; on March 7, 2009, he was nominated by President Barack Obama to be United States Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for economic policy; in October 2010, he announced his resignation from the Treasury Department, to return to Princeton University; he is among the 50 highest ranked economists in the world according to IDEAS/RePEc; on August 29, 2011, he was nominated by Obama to be chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, and on November 3, 2011, the Senate unanimously confirmed his nomination)
- 1987-11-24: new
- 2013-02-13: revised