- Brooklyn, New York, N.Y.
Field of Activity
- (lcsh) Comic books, strips, etc.
- Comic book writer
- found: nuc87-127744: His The incredible Hulk versus ... 1983 (hdg. on MiEM rept.: Mantlo, Bill; usage: Bill Mantlo)
- found: His Cloak and Dagger, c1988: 3rd prelim. p. (Bill Mantlo)
- found: Essential Iron Man, Vol. 5, 2013 issue credits (writer, Bill Mantlo)
- found: Comicbookdb.com, July 29, 2013 (Bill Mantlo; born Nov. 9, 1951 in Brooklyn, NY; comic book writer, mostly for Marvel Comics, during the 1970s-1980s)
- found: Wikipedia, July 29, 2013 (Bill Mantlo, born William Timothy Mantlo, November 9, 1951, is an American comic-book writer, primarily at Marvel Comics, best known for his work on two licensed toy properties whose adventures occurred in the Marvel Universe: the Eagle Award-winning Micronauts and the long-running Rom. An attorney, he also worked as a public defender.)
- 1987-12-10: new
- 2013-07-30: revised