- Ḥizb Allāh (Lebanon)
- Hezbollah (Lebanon)
- Hizbollah (Lebanon)
- Mifleget ha-El (Lebanon)
- Hizbullah (Lebanon)
- Hezbullah (Lebanon)
- حزب الله
- حزب الله (لبنان)
- حزب الله (Lebanon)
- Hezballah (Lebanon)
- found: Kramer, M.S. The moral logic of Hizballah, c1987: p. 2, etc. (Since 1982, an increasingly structured, centralized, and accountable organization. It is now governed by a select consultative council (the Lebanon Council) and three regional councils (for the Biqa Valley, Beirut, and the South))
- found: Hamas and Hizbollah, 1994.
- found: Hezbollah, 1997: CIP galley (created in response to the Israeli invasion of Lebanon 1982; members are Lebanese Shia Muslims; members worked under the umbrella organization, Lebanese Natl. Resistance, until 1985; military wing is: the Islamic Resistance (al-Muqāwamah al-Islāmīyah))
- found: Ḥizballah, Mifleget ha-El, 1989.
- found: Ḥizballah ben Iran u-Levanon, 2000: t.p. verso (Hizbullah [in rom.])
- found: Google. Terrorist organizations; (Hezbullah, Hizbullah)
- found: Wikipedia, viewed on 08/21/2007: (Hezbollah; a Shi'a Islamic political and paramilitary organization based in Lebanon)
- found: Mesa Delmonte, L. La guerras de Israel con Hezballah y Hamas, 2010.
[Machine-derived non-Latin script reference project.] [Non-Latin script references not evaluated.]
- 1989-05-17: new
- 2014-10-23: revised